- Detail Images
Ride powder in blissful comfort.
Designed for slaying the steep and deep, the O'Neill Men's Jones 3L Pant keeps you pleasantly protected when you're spraying up cold smoke powder with every blissful turn. This Jeremy Jones signature pant serves up premium 20k waterproofing and breathability, as backed by its HyperDry 3-layer construction and fully taped seams.
Outer leg vents quickly dump excess warmth when you're working up a sweat on sunny spring days and out-of-bounds hikes for fresh lines. Retaining a secure fit, the adjustable waist prevents the pant from slipping or migrating during high-octane riding. Also, the zippered hand pockets handily store small necessities when you're riding.
- Jeremy Jones signature pant for slaying the steep and deep
- HyperDry 3-layer for waterproof/breathable (20k/20k) protection
- Fully sealed construction seals out sopping-wet conditions
- Leg vents quickly dump excess warmth on spring days
- Zippered hand pockets secure riding necessities
- Q & A
Great Pant for Touring!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Just scooped these pants up this year and I'm pumped on the purchase! They have a great fit, not too baggy and not too tight. The thigh vents work great for dumping heat on ascents and for resort days, I just throw a pair of base layer bottoms under them and I'm good to go. Definitely pleased with this purchase.