There's always a silver lining.
Banished to the middle-of-nowhere Maine under your mom's pretense that you need to bond with your Grandfather, you soon fall in love with something you did not expect to find in the choppy waters of the North Atlantic—surfing. Wearing the Women's O'Neill Flair Zen Zip 4/3 Full Wetsuit, it's easy to forget you're not in more tropical waters with the rest of your friends, because 4mm of neoprene at your chest keep your core nice and warm in 50 degree water, and 3mm neoprene at the sleeves and legs offer similar insulation while keeping flexible performance at its peak.
The Flair Zen Zip is designed to be durable, user-friendly, and warm. The seams are triple glued and blind stitched along the interior for watertight, durable flex on rough waters, and the Krypto Knee Padz provide your knees with abrasion resistant, high stretch performance. The Z.E.N. zip at the back allows easy wetsuit entry while discouraging the cold water from rushing in, and the Plasma wrist and ankle seals keep flushing down to a minimum. FluidFlex Firewall insulation lines the chest and back for a plush, water-wicking feel that keeps your warm and dry, wave after consistent Maine wave.
- Full body wetsuit for surfing in colder waters
- Super stretchy, super soft neoprene provides performance flexibility
- Glued and blind stitched seams keep flushing to a minimum
- Firewall insulation offers warm and wicking for cold-water comfort
- Back zip entry is user-friendly and keeps chilly water out