- Detail Images
Two greats collide.
Considering that Now bindings and Yes snowboards are at the forefront of shredding innovation, it only made sense for the two companies to collaborate to create a binding that would help their riders dominate every aspect of the mountain. The Now x Yes Snowboard Binding offers versatility, a dynamic feel, and excellent board control so you can rip everything from park laps to steep, technical descents.
Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 1.0 base connected to a hinged Kingpin at its center. The hinge acts like a fulcrum, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play, much like you'd experience when turning on a skateboard truck. Instead of transferring all your energy into turning on a rigid baseplate, the slight rocking motion seamlessly transmits rider inputs into precise turns with powerful edge hold. This technology reduces vibration and shock underfoot, courtesy of medium-density bushings sitting directly under the Hanger, where the binding touches the board.
The Flex Hinge 2.0 highback is the stiffer and taller than the original Flex Hinge, serving up added power and edge hold on heelside turns. It's higher on the medial side to follow leg angles, eliminating calf bite. The Sieva ankle strap is made from one piece of single-injected EVA, meaning less weight and greater durability.
- Sleek and solid binding that offers all-mountain versatility
- Baseplate with 30% fiberglass blend for responsiveness
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and reduces vibration
- Flex Hinge 2.0 highback is taller for greater power transfer
- Sieva ankle strap wraps your boots without pressure points
- 3D Minimal toe strap snugly fits over boot's toe
- Tool-less strap centering for on-mountain adjustment
- Burton Channel compatible (separate disc through Now)
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Sounds like an oxymoron, but these bindings allow for a flexy and surfy ride while still offering responsive stiffness. The highback is noticeably taller than the IPOs and it has a plusher baseplate pad. Nice 3D molded straps too.
Quiver owner binding
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Feedback at on snow demos has been phenomenal with this model.
Kinda a cross between the IPO and the Pilot . If you have a quiver at home this binding is for you..
Featuring the tool less kingpin for those shredders with lots of boards in the garage. This allows you to leave the post mounted on your pow and park boards and transfer bindings when needed.
The Seiva straps have an amazing last during demos last year.
We put these out a bunch and they still look band new.