- Detail Images
Up the ante.
Delivering powerful response and unwavering support, the Now Women's Conda Snowboard Binding was built for ladies who slash powder, rip groomers, and charge big mountain lines. It combines a stiffer flex with Now's legendary Skate Tech performance and a women's-specific design to help you step up to the steepest runs on the mountain.
Now's Skate Tech features a Hanger 1.0 base connected to a hinged Kingpin at its center. The hinge acts like a fulcrum, allowing you to rock the binding back and forth with a subtle amount of play, much like you'd experience when turning on a skateboard truck. Instead of transferring all your energy into turning on a rigid baseplate, the slight rocking motion seamlessly transmits rider inputs into precise turns with powerful edge hold. The Conda comes with medium-density bushings for the perfect balance of energy transfer and cushioning.
Building on the durability and comfort of the single-injected EVA Sieva ankle strap, the new Asym Sieva ankle strap offers the added benefit of a reversible design, which lets you rock it stock for maximum lateral support, or flip it over for a looser feel during mellow spring laps. The Flex Hinge highback's women's-specific design sits lower on the leg to avoid calf bite, and it's nice and wide for ample lateral support when dropping cliffs and railing carves.
- Powerful binding for ladies who charge hard
- Baseplate with 30% fiberglass blend for response and power
- Skate Tech promotes fluid turns and reduces vibration
- Flex Hinge highback won't pinch calf muscles
- New Asym Sieva ankle strap for pressure point-free fit
- 3D Minimal toe strap snugly fits over boot's toe
- Tool-less strap centering for on-mountain adjustment
- Burton Channel compatible (separate disc through Now)