Get a grip.
Designed for the needs of the top enduro racers on the planet, the Northwave Men's Enduro Mid Cycling Shoe maximizes grip underfoot and riding stability when you're plunging into rowdy downhill sections and shouldering your bike over steep hills and notoriously rocky sections. It's designed from a mid-top silhouette to provide a bit more ankle support and security for riders pushing themselves on seriously steep terrain with rock rolls, precipitous drops, and other highly technical features.
Northwave's SLW2 dial provides a micro-adjustable fit and feel to your exact liking, complemented with an upper hook-and-loop strap for additional security over your ankle. Thermowelded uppers are designed to withstand serious abuse on the trail, complete with a motocross-inspired toe that's fortified from abrasion and tearing.
Looking underfoot, you'll find one of the best soles for hike-a-bike sections we've ever laid our eyes upon in the X-Fire sole with Michelin rubber treads. This sole is extremely rugged with tenacious traction grooves and monstrous lugs at the heel and toe for securing grip over jagged alpine rocks and slimy forest roots alike. Not only is it extremely grippy, but the clip-in area is smoother than the rest of the sole, so you can easily locate your cleat while re-engaging into your pedals over technical terrain.
- Rugged shoe designed for the rigors of enduro racing
- Mid-top silhouette ensures added support and secuity
- X-Fire sole with Michelin rubber tread at heel and toe
- Thermowelded uppers with reinforced, moto-inspired toe
- Integrated heel system prevents lift while pedaling
- SLW2 dial provides a micro-adjustable fit and feel
- Upper hook-and-loop strap locks down your ankle