Pack the Norrona Women's Lofoten Lightweight Down Jacket away with your climbing gear, in your ski touring pack, or alongside a week's worth of backpacking equipment—the Lofoten's lightweight, packable design enables it to be easily stowed away in a backpack, while its highly insulating 800-fill down delivers heavy-hitting warmth when you need to warm up between climbs, at the top of the skintrack, or around your backpacking stove after a long day on the trail.
- Lightweight insulator well suited for skiing, climbing, and hiking
- 800-fill down has a high warmth-to-weight ratio and is compressible
- Slim-fitting design layers well under a waterproof shell
- Norrona designs durable mountain clothing from its headquarters in Norway
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I have this jacket from a year ago in acid green. Aside from the fact that you can see some dark feathers through the fabric the function is outstanding. It is a great mid layer on cold days under my shell and packs into a ziploc quart-sized bag. I find that many cold weather gear companies scrimp on arm length but Norrona fits my arms perfectly. At 5' 8" I am not super tall but still have issues with competitors' sleeve lengths.