Why We Like The Lofoten GORE-TEX Jacket
The Lofoten GORE-TEX Jacket proves itself as the highest standard in weatherproof outerwear for powder hounds who are out all day long. Its GORE-TEX IN-Knit membrane offers dependable protection in the white room, whether we're riding resort or backcountry. Its thin 3-layer construction packs small and weighs less than conventional ski jackets, and the underarm zips allow plenty of ventilation when we're skinning under heavy snowfall. Plus, there are plenty of adjustment points to batten down the hatches when it really starts dumping.
- Norrona's best-selling ski jacket for diehard skiers
- GORE-TEX IN-Knit adds rugged waterproofing and comfy breathability
- 3-layer construction is thin, light, and packable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airlfow
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Removable powder skirt customized coverage
- Pocketing provides storage for passes, radios, goggles, and more
- Item #NRAZ07R
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.