From autumn backpacking trips through vibrant foliage to bitter backcountry tours after a big winter storm, you can rely on the Norrona Men's Falketind PrimaLoft 60 Insulated Jacket to drive away the cold as you play. Norrona's lightest and most packable insulated jacket, this jacket is perfect layered under a waterproof shell in the winter or worn on its own in more mild conditions. PrimaLoft insulation offers breathable warmth to help keep you warm without overheating when you're working hard in chilly conditions. Stretch panels enhance mobility for comfort during a wide range of alpine activities, while a stand-up collar helps block wind whether you're belaying on exposed faces or logging miles on a long hiking trail.
- Norrona's lightest and most packable insulated jacket
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation maintains warmth in damp conditions
- Polartec Power Stretch panels and cuffs for mobility
- High collar with soft brushed chin protection
- Adjustable hem helps seal out drafts
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets