Why We Love The Falketind Flex1 Slim Pant
Whether we're backcountry skiing, sport climbing, or even just going for an afternoon hike, the Norrona Falketind Flex1 Slim Pants always tag along with all-day comfort, and even boast the title of Norrona's lightest Flex1 softshell pants. The double-weaved flex1 fabric is treated with a DWR coating to offer breathable, weather-resistant protection to our lower half, while also maintaining a supremely stretchy, wicking performance so our legs won't get tanked by that dreaded damp feeling.
- Tough, stretchy technical pants for climbing and ski touring
- Stretch softshell remains breathable while you climb
- Water-resistant finish protects from light snow and spindrift
- Internal gaiters and snap-adjustable cuffs fit over boots
- Adjustable waist system enables a secure and customizable fit
- Slim fit delivers a bulk-free feel while climbing and skiing
- Item #NRAZ053
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Flex1 (55% polyester, 34% nylon, 11% elastane), DWR finish
- [medium] 29.5in
- 2 zippered front, 2 zippered back
- Custom-Fit System
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.