Falketind Flex1 Pant
Lightweight, stretchy, and breathable, the Falketind Pants are back, and they really want to do all the work for you when you're heading up rocky alpine trails. Their weather-resistant construction defends against wet brush and windchill, while mesh-lined vents help you control your body temperature when the trails get steep.
- Technical softshell pants for hiking and other alpine adventures
- Water-resistant fabric defends against light wind and weather
- Full stretch and gusseted crotch let you scramble and move with ease
- Highly breathable flex1 prevents a swampy microclimate
- Size zippers provide ventilation if you find yourself overexerted
- Secure pockets keep all your small tools and essentials safe
- Hook and loops waist tabs deliver an adjustable fit
- Recycled materials reduce their impact on the environment
- Item #NRAZ05A
- Responsible Collection
- 69% recycled nylon, 19% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
- 2 hand, 1 zippered thigh
- Claimed Weight
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.