Put your feet in the Nordica Women's Sportmachine 85 Ski Boot and instantly forget that you ever associated ski boots with numb toes and blisters. A wide 102mm last provides your foot with plenty of room to stay comfortable for a long day on the snow, while the women's-specific fit further emphasizes comfort and performance by contouring to the shape of your calves. The boot's 85 flex offers a soft yet responsive ride, giving you the control you need for all conditions on the mountain.
Nordica designed the shell to be easily customizable, and the cork liner can be heated to mold around your foot and ankle for a more precise, performance-oriented fit. The liner's Primaloft insulation keeps your toes warm on the frigid days where the snow is too good to call it quits early.
- A boot for all-day comfort and all-mountain performance
- 85 flex is soft and forgiving
- Wide 102mm last emphasizes comfort
- Keep toes toasty with insulated Primaloft liner
- Customizable cork liner and shell offer personalized comfort
- Women-specific fit optimizes comfort and control