Gotta have soul.
Nordica's Soul Rider 87 Ski is not compatible with those soulless drones skiing down the resort in formation like robots. A ski this fun deserves a colorful rider to compliment its playfulness—someone who prefers buttering all the way down to the terrain park, and then charges the jumps with ecstatic zealousness. The ski's early rise twin profile will certainly assist with smearing all that butter, and the nimble 87mm waist keeps your turns tight for spinning off those jumps.
Nordica started the Soul Rider off with an energetically charged wooden core composed of light ash and poppy poplar, and then wrapped some carbon around the core to amplify the ski's stiffness without weighing you down. The Soul Rider sports a traditional sandwich construction with durable ABS sidewalls that are easy to tune season after season.
- fun, playful all-mountain ski with a twin tip for park play
- Nimble 87mm waist tears up groomers and twists off jumps
- Early rise rocker employs a tight turn radius
- Energy 2 wood core with a carbon laminate for light stiffness
- Sandwich construction with durable ABS sidewalls for easy tuning