Make it a priority.
It's hard to beat the raw pleasure of lapping lift-accessed blower pow all day long. It doesn't always work out that way, but next time the conditions line up, grab your Nordica Women's Santa Ana 110 Skis, clear your schedule and head into the white room. Nordica fattened up the popular Santa Ana series this year, adding a 110mm-waisted option for powder-hungry ladies who wanted a bigger ski to handle the steep and deep.
Thanks to the rockered profile, floatation in deep snow is dreamy and effortless, and camber underfoot lets you lay down turns on hardpack when Mother Nature doesn't deliver. A lightweight wood core provides a playful and consistent flex, with a Titanal laminate to increase power when you're letting it rip under the chair. The carbon pre preg laminates increase stability and edge grip, and the zippy turn radius makes these skis easy to maneuver when you're dodging trees in hot pursuit of another stash.
- A ripping powder ski for terrain-crushing ladies
- 110mm waist is hungry for powder
- Rockered profile provides dreamy floatation
- Wood core is light and playful
- Titanal laminate adds power
- Carbon prepreg laminates for stability and edge grip
- Short turn radius is nimble and easy to maneuver