Belle of the ball.
While that collection of high-heeled chukkas and leopard print wedges may say, "I enjoy putting my feet into vastly uncomfortable positions for more than eight hours at a time," but the Nordica Women's Belle Pro 105 Ski Boot speaks otherwise. Crafted to not just secure your foot for a good ride, but to also provide ski-boot-quality-comfort and support, the Belle Pro 105 has a sturdy 105 flex and 98mm last, making it the dreamiest boot on the market.
It comes with a women-specific GPX Primaloft liner, which features Primaloft insulation to keep the chill off your toes, and a Precision Fit Primaloft TF footbed to keep your sole insulated and supported. Molding a liner is also a splendid way to ensure a snug fit that will boost performance but not cut off circulation, so you can enjoy a precise fit that doesn't leave your feet screaming in pain after a few runs.The Belle Pro 105 also features Nordica's Weather Shield technology, which employs waterproof features in all the key gaps, like the front overlap, to make sure snow and slush don't find their way through the shell and into your socks. The Belle can ski, too, with a high-performance hinge that gives the boot more snap and edge-to-edge quickness and women-specific cuff that fits ladies' calves snugly for better feedback and less boot bang. Nordica also gave it replaceable dual-density PU soles for traction on icy staircases and slippery parking lots and built in flex and canting adjustments to let you find the perfect fit.
- A women-specific boot with all-mountain capabilities
- 105 flex is the stiffest offering in the women's GPX line
- 98mm last provides a snug and responsive fit
- GPX liner with Primaloft insulation for added warmth
- Four micro-adjustable buckles with 45mm power strap
- Women-specific cuff is narrower and shorter
- Easy-entry shell design makes getting in and out painless
- Replaceable dual-density soles grip to slick surfaces