Belle of the ball.
The only better feeling than conquering a sweet ski line is doing it with feet that don't hurt. That's where the Nordica Women's GPX Pro 105 Ski Boot comes in. Crafted to not just secure your foot for a good ride, but to also provide ski-boot-quality-comfort and support, the GPX Pro 105 has a sturdy 105 flex and 98mm last, making it the dreamiest boot on the market.
More specifically, the GPX follows Nordica's Tri-Fit philosophy, which combines a thermo-moldable liner with a shell that boot-fitters can shape with an Infrared box. The result is a ski boot that fits the exact contours of your foot shape for incredible comfort. The GPX also features Nordica's Full Motion Pivot that flexes laterally and horizontally ever so slightly (2mm to be exact) for effective responsiveness, snappier turns, and added safety.
- 105 flex is the stiffest option available in the GPX lineup
- Women-specific 98mm last has a narrower feel for more precision
- Infrared-shaped shell and thermo-moldable liner customize the fit
- Primaloft insulation and cork panels for further customization
- Full Motion Pivot alignment system allows slight rotations