Aggressively tear up your local mountain no matter the terrain or conditions on the Nitro Victoria Snowboard. As the most aggressive women's board in the Nitro line this board cuts no corners to deliver high caliber all-mountain performance. The directional shape of the Victoria is easily initiated into turns and provides exceptional edge to edge control that induces confidence at high speeds. By bending that directional shape in a True Camber profile this board gains additional edge hold and responsiveness from the large true camber section, as well as float in pow and just enough forgiveness from the rocker out to the tip and tail. Finally a lightweight and responsive construction consisting of a futuristic super light Koroyd core with carbon reinforcements allows you to have fresh legs even on bell to bell days.
- All-mountain board built for riders looking to push themselves
- Directional shape allows for excessive edge to edge control
- True camber profile is ultra-responsive, poppy, and powerful
- Medium-stiff flex holds up at high speeds for confident control
- Carbon fiber Diamond Laminates add torsional rigidity and snap
- Koroyd Core in the tip and tail greatly reduces swing weight
- Sintered Speed Formula II is super fast and reliable day after day
2019 Nitro Women´s Victoria Snowboard Review
Inspired by and designed for the ladies who are looking to set the first tracks, challenge the status quo, and continue to push the limits and boundaries of what is possible to do on a snowboard.
Designed specifically to offer the support and confidence you need to feel like anything is possible, the Victoria is our most responsive deck in the women´s line up. The Directional Shape combined with our TRÜE Camber allows for complete control and comfort when you reach terminal velocity speeds in any terrain. The Progressive Sidecut allows you to carve with style and ease. Its a perfect match for riders looking to progress all over the mountain.
WOMENS FLEX: MOUNTAIN
REFLEX CORE PROFILE
SINTERED SPEED FORMULA II BASE