Counting the seconds before your next royal cliff drop or high-speed, choking-on-powder run is more bearable when you know you get to release that tension with the Nidecker Princess Snowboard and its array of mountain ruling technology. Everything from backcountry powder, to bulletproof groomers, and even bumped-out mogul fields, the Princess carves up the entire mountain without batting an eye. A directional twin shape, mid-stiff flex, and innovative N-Tech construction all come together to keep you moving with power and confidence over every zone of the resort.
Positive camber with rocker evenly distributed in the nose and tail ensure you charge hard with control and stability over steep, choppy conditions, while still being able to handle some park laps at the end of the day like it's part of your daily routine. N-Tech construction elevates your riding with unreal board feel and smooth, chatter-silenced comfort, while the Absorbnid top layer further soaks up unwanted vibrations when you're rallying at high speeds through tracked-out snow and sloppy conditions. The Princess gets Nidecker's lightest core in the Light Core, which uses paulownia, poplar, and hardwood beech for lightness, pop, and durability, respectively. As tough and fast as Nidecker's bases come, the N-9000 sintered base rounds things out for reliable impact-resistance and fast-gliding performance all day long.
- The ultimate freeride women's board from Nidecker
- Directional twin shape promotes stability and drive
- Positive camber between the bindings enhances pop
- Mid-stiff flex offers aggressive response and power
- N-Tech construction enhances board feel and dampening
- Tri-blend wood core is lightest offered from Nidecker
- Sintered base maintains tough durability and fast speeds