- Detail Images
Ultimate carving machine.
With 30 years of a experience and multiple alpine racing world titles under their belt, it's safe to say that the folks at Nidecker know a thing or two about carving. They took that knowledge and combined it with their expertise in designing boards that handle the exposed off-piste terrain of the Swiss Alps to create the Nidecker Concept Snowboard. This innovative directional rips turns on groomers as well as it floats and slashes through powder, so you're always well-armed for high-speed shredding.
Full camber offers unmatched edge control and pre-loaded turning power for aggressive carves and high-speed precision, while a directional shape with a setback stance and large nose keeps it afloat on the deepest days of the season. Carbon stringers amp up this board's liveliness, while KEVLAR strips and the Absorbnid topsheet ensure a damp ride when you charge over chunder and chop. And to indulge your need for speed, Nidecker gave it a dense nano carbon-infused base to help you go into overdrive.
- Ultimate carving and pow-slashing weapon
- Full camber for powerful response and edge control
- Directional shape offers effortless float in deep snow
- Stiff flex provides powerful feel and unwavering stability
- Light Core offers snappy feel and durability
- KEVLAR and Absorbnid top for extremely damp ride
- Carbon stringers enhance pop and liveliness
- Nano Carbon-infused base is extremely hard and fast