Stay Light and Protected.
Leave no trail unexplored with the New Balance Women's Vazee Summit v2 Trail Running Shoe. The Vazee Summit features a similar, fast-and-light design as the original Vazee road running shoe, but is equipped with a handful of trail-friendly details to keep you cruising and comfortable.
To start, the Vazee Summit has a breathable mesh upper that promotes unencumbered ventilation, while the toe bumper prevents your piggies from getting bashed or injured. A REVlite midsole attenuates shock, enhances energy return, and provides cushioned protection in the face of trail-side obstacles. Additionally, to bolster your defense, a three-quarter length rockplate safeguards your foot from roots or, well (you guessed it), rocks. And, to ensure you remain upright and sure-footed, the rugged Hydrohesion outsole rips and grips all sorts of varied terrain.
- A lightweight, yet burly shoe for running trails
- Breathable mesh promotes ventilation
- REVlite midsole attenuates shock for comfort
- Rock plate safeguards foot from obstacles
- Rugged outsole maintains rip and grip
- 10mm drop and neutral platform lend adaptive performance
- Q & A
Like the look, but too small
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
When I got the shoes I really liked the look of them. There color is true to what it shows. But they were too small. I normally get a 8.5 women. In these shoes my big toe was all the way at the top.