Why We Like The Swift Snowboard
Inspired by the halcyon days when swallowtails dominated Colorado's legendary Berthoud Pass, the Never Summer Swift Snowboard is a retro-based, pow-surfing machine that we grab for those surfy deep days. Its tapered swallowtail shape naturally sinks the rear, keeping the board's prominent nose up and planing through bottomless powder and thick snow.
Set-back along the Swift's directional shape, Fusion Rocker Camber places generous rocker underfoot, with cambered zones running just outside the bindings, and an early-rise nose leading the way. The result bestows your ride with unbelievable float, along with edge grip and control to match. It has a mid-stiff flex and extensive RDS 1 Damping System to make it surprisingly stable once the pow is all tracked up, busting through chop and carving hardpack with ease. Carbon Max Laminate Technology combines an advanced top and bottom carbon matrix to maximize response and strength where it's needed most, providing effortless energy transfer that's almost one step ahead of you.
- Swallowtail pow-surfer for days of endless powder refills
- Large rockered nose for float, and camber underfoot for grip
- Mid-stiff flex offers rapid response and a powerful feel
- Power Grip sidecut enhances edge hold on steep or icy slopes
- Max Carbon Laminate tech enhances edge-to-edge power transfer
- RDS 1 system dampens vibrations for a smoother and livelier ride
- Durasurf XT sintered base is extra durable and fast in any snow type
- Never Summer boards are legendarily tough and made in the USA
- Item #NVSR16J