Take her to the next level.
The Never Summer Girls' Starlet Snowboard doesn't water down young shredders' riding experience with inferior materials or cheap construction, delivering the legendary durability and iconic performance you'd expect from the board gurus at Never Summer. This soft-flexing board is extremely forgiving, giving up-and-coming riders confidence to excel all over the mountain. The twin shape keeps her well balanced, regardless if she's learning to ride or perfecting her freestyle skills in the park.
Never Summer's Original Rocker Camber is catch-free and extremely forgiving, thanks to a generous rocker placed underfoot, transitioning to camber at the tip and tail. This ideal blend of rocker and camber allows her to easily transition from edge-to-edge when she's carving down groomers, all without the catchy, unforgiving feel of traditional camber. And unlike a fully rockered board, the cambered tips arch downwards for precise control at speed and pre-loaded snap when she's learning to jump off rollers and park hits.
Loaded with Never Summer's softest Press Flex core, the Starlet Snowboard won't hold her back when she's learning to carve or taking this board into the jib line of the mountain's terrain park. The FDS Damping System reduces the amount of vibration feedback underfoot, but without sacrificing board feel and flex. To maximize durability for seasons of consecutive use, the Sintered P-tex sidewalls and Durasurf XT Sintered 2501 base resist damage from nasty impacts.
- Forgiving board for learning and freestyle riding
- Original Rocker Camber is catch-free for easy turning
- Twin shape promotes balance on the mountain and in the park
- Vario Power Grip sidecut grips into firm conditions and ice
- Press Flex core is tuned for lighter riders with its soft flex
- FDS Damping System reduces vibration and shock
- Durasurf XT Sintered 2501 base is fast and durable
- Never Summer handcrafts durable boards in Colorado