- Detail Images
It isn't a requirement to chop wood or boil sap for syrup in order to wear the Nau Men's Wool Down Shirt, but it would most certainly make for an enjoyable day. Designed to keep you warm on brisk autumn days, this shirt features a classic snap-down construction with a retro-inspired silhouette to ensure a timeless look that pairs well with tough canvas pants or work denim alike. More importantly though, the shirt boasts a tough recycled wool exterior and DWR treatment that fend off light precipitation, while the 650-fill recycled down insulation provides furnace-like fervor. Not to mention, the two zippered hand pockets keep necessities close at hand, so you never have to be without your compass, folding knife, or phone.
- A lightweight layering piece for cold weather in the city
- Recycled wool exterior features DWR treatment
- Recycled polyester lining blocks wind
- 650-fill down insulation offers furnace-like fervor
- Hand pockets keep necessities close by
- Q & A
see more at http://www.nau.com/recycleddown
Shirt + Jacket = Shacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Shackets are all the rage these days. This is perhaps the nicest one I've seen! Super warm and the wool face is incredibly durable and soft. With a slight DWR this piece will up anyones game.