- Detail Images
Sustainable rain repellency.
Staying true to Nau's sustainability-driven ethos, the Men's Slight Jacket is constructed from post-consumer recycled PET bottles to divert materials otherwise headed to the landfill. This recycled material is then transformed into a stretchy soft shell for premium comfort and protection from the elements. For traveling convenience, this jacket self-folds into its own pocket for compact carrying in your pack.
The Slight Jacket is treated with a DWR finish that repels oncoming rain showers without the toxic PFCs of a traditional water repellency. For those unaware, PFCs are used in the production of jackets with DWR treatments, often linked with hazardous runoff that plagues downstream communities with serious ailments.
- Sustainability-driven jacket for rainy weather
- Soft, stretchy shell of 100% recycled polyester
- DWR finish (PFC-free) keeps you dry in rainy weather
- Zippered hand and chest pockets for everyday storage
- Elasticized hood with single drawstring adjustment
- Self-folds into its pocket for compact storage