- Detail Images
Traditional gets technical.
You could wear your sleeping bag around town, or you could opt for the more sensible and stylish option with the NAU Women's Oblique Down Trench Jacket. With this jacket, the traditional trench coat gets a technical face lift thanks to a water-resistant shell that's backed by recycled down insulation that traps heat to keep you warm and cozy without adding weight. The Oblique reaches down past your knees for great cold weather coverage, while the two-way zipper offers a customized fit so you can walk without looking like a penguin. An adjustable hood cinches down to protect your head from stormy weather, and inner knit cuffs help seal out cold air.
- A traditional trench jacket with a technical twist
- Durable shell resists water and snow to keep you dry
- Recycled down insulation with high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Sleek angled quilting flatters your shape
- Mid-shin length offers great cold weather coverage
- Adjustable hood with an internal knit collar
- Water-resistant front zipper repels light moisture
- Audio pocket within right hand pocket
- Q & A
You've never felt a fabric like this!
The traditional trench gets technical with a water-resistant shell, ultra-warm
recycled down and a two-way zip. Sleek angled quilting flatters your shape,
while the mid-shin length offers great cold weather coverage. All wrapped in a memory taffeta fabric. It's the softest yet most weather proof fabric you've ever felt.
Recycle Down Is Here!!
See more at http://www.nau.com/recycleddown
Hidden Pocket Detail
Genius way of hiding the pocket on the stitch bias.