Don't abstain from mellow terrain.
Great for jaunts through the city park or heading to your local outdoor Instagram convention, the Native Shoes Women's Fitzsimmons TrekLite Boot is a semi-durable, semi-waterproof offering for taking on light urban excursion. The ripstop nylon upper stands up to grass-stains like a champ, and the Defender Repellent Scotchguard shrugs off moisture when passing cars totally blast you with incoming splash. The soft microfleece lining will keep your feet feeling loved with insulating, comfy warmth, and the ultralight rubber sole will help you navigate non-technical terrain on the way to the bus stop or the farmer's market like a champ.
- A stylish faux hiking boot for walks in the park and urban casual
- Ripstop nylon upper looks good and prevents catastrophic wear
- Microfleece lining hugs foot with warm, insulating comfort
- Ultralite rubber sole for taking on pavement and the city park
- Metal bracket lace runners for a solid and snug fit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I love the look of these boots. They are a "faux" hiking boot , but still could work well for a light hike. They look great in the winter with leggings and sweaters. I bought my brother the men's version for Christmas and was so jealous, I had to get my own! I got the green color with red laces and get compliments every time I wear them! Fit true to size.
|NATIVE SIZING||US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||CM||INCHES|