- Detail Images
See what the others don't.
Named after the mountain range that lies in the heart of the Colorado and provides a heaping handful of backcountry adventures, the Native Eyewear TenMile Goggle fits right in such an environment with its bold yet minimalist style. Boasting innovative SnowTuned Lens technology(as do all Native Eyewear goggles), the Tenmile's lens comes with a high-efficiency anti-fog coating that provides an amazing eight minutes of surface-based fog diffusion. This means that foggy goggles at the bottom of the run will be cleared up by the time your lift ride's dropped you back off at the top.
SnowTuned technology also uses color-enhancing filtration to make the subtle colors of the mountain appear more vibrant and pop for more visibility, without adding to eye fatigue. Uncompromising comfort comes in the form of fluted, hypoallergenic triple-face foam for a plush fit, while the Enhale Nasal Nest furthers your long-term comfort through spacious breathing without a nasal pinch. Then, the siliconized adjustable strap locks in just the right fit with snug security.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Innovative goggle that blends comfort with uninterrupted, crisp vision
- Lens technology fights off fog and makes colors pop on the hill
- Triple-face foam regulates airflow and eliminates pressure points
- Enhale Nasal Nest design allows for easy breathing without pinch
- Siliconized adjustable provides a snug, locked-in fit
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
the fit os definitely for men, but i like the wide peripheral view anyway, so i am going to make them a woman's fit :)
Look great comes wit night lens. Nice soft n hard cases. Comfortable and well made. Only gripe is it is hard to swap lenses and impossible with gloves on