Adapts to rapidly changing alpine weather.
You know the common saying "If you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes?" Well, it's pretty much a truism for skiers and snowboarders getting after it in the mountains, where fast-moving cold fronts, swirling cloud patterns, and blowing snow threaten to obscure your vision, where it was previously calm and sunny five minutes prior.
This Coldfront Goggle features Native's Snowtuned React lens, which is a photochromic lens that instantly changes its tint to the light conditions on the mountain. You'll find the photochromic lens goes from 15 percent Visible Light Transmission (VLT) in the sunniest of conditions to 30 percent VLT in raging storms and socked-in summits where visibility is extremely lacking. Best of all, it changes its tint automatically, so you'll never need to stop and wait for the photochromic lens to do its thing.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Old-school cylindrical design with cutting-edge optics
- Photochromic lens adjusts to rapidly changing light
- Lens changes from 15 - 30% visible light transmission
- High efficiency anti-fog prevents condensation
- Outriggers for seamless integration with helmets
- Silicone-coated strap won't slip off your helmet