Native Eyewear Coldfront Goggles
Select style & size:Select options
- Teal Roth/Snowtuned Silver, One Sizesale $44.96
- Admiral/Snowtuned Rose Blue, One Sizesale $59.97
- Indigo/Snowtuned Rose Blue, One Sizesale $49.96
See through the storm.
When unstable air masses drop prodigious snowfall totals on your local mountain range, zip up your hardshell and slip on the Native Eyewear Coldfront Goggles before making first tracks on down tight aspen glades and open bowls above treeline. The Coldfront Goggle is an old-school throwback with its classic cylindrical aesthetic and vibrant color schemes. However, just because it's retro-inspired doesn't mean it's lacking in tech. Case in point, it's stacked with a wide, uncompromising field of view paired with a mirrored lens finish to enhance visual acuity.
You'll find the sealed double cylindrical lens features a hardened anti-scratch coating in tandem with a high efficiency anti-fog treatment that prevents condensation from obscuring your vision, especially on those soaked storm days when it's mixed precip at the base and puking pow up top. For a great fit with your helmet, goggle outriggers prevent the frame from stretching excessively, while the silicone-coated strap sticks to helmets without slipping. Furthermore, the Coldfront Goggle comes with a bonus low-light lens for greater contrast and clarity when visibility is limited during storms and foggy conditions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Old-school cylindrical design paired with cutting-edge optics
- Cylindrical lens with mirrored coatings for visual contrast
- Includes bonus lens for low-light conditions and storm days
- High efficiency anti-fog treatment prevents condensation
- Anti-scratch coating keeps your lens looking like new
- Outriggers for seamless integration with most helmets
- Silicone-coated strap won't slip off your helmet
|BLUE REFLEX||10%||Blue Reflex mirror lenses come with a gray base and are best suited for extremely bright sunlight, boasting superior contrast and color.|
|SILVER REFLEX||10%||Silver reflex mirror lenses come with a gray base and are best suited for bright sunny days.|
|GREEN REFLEX||11%||Green reflex mirror lens enhance visual clarity and come with a brown base best suited for moderate to bright sunlight.|
|GRAY||12%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|BRONZE REFLEX||13%||Bronze reflex lenses come with a brown base best suited for moderate to bright sunlight.|
|BROWN||13%||Brown lenses deliver the brightest field of vision as well as superior contrast enhancement and high definition.|
|SPORTFLEX™||65%||SportFlex™ non-polarized lenses are made to perform in a wide range of low-light conditions, including early mornings and cloudy days.|
|CLEAR CRYSTAL CARBONATE||98%||These non-polarized clear lenses are best suited for conditions when the light is low and eye strain is at its highest.|
|SNOWTUNED REACT||10 - 35%||Adapts to the light around you as you move across the mountain and experience various light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED DARK GRAY||11%||Best for bright/sunny bluebird conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED SILVER||20%||Best for bright/sunny to partly cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED GREEN||30%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED BLUE||35%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED LOW LIGHT||67%||Best for low-light, overcast, and snowy conditions.|
- VLT (Visible Light Transmittance) is a measurement of how much visible light is allowed through the goggle lens. Ranging on a scale of 0-100%, a lower VLT means it’s better suited to brighter/sunnier conditions, while a higher VLT is best suited to stormier or overcast conditions with less light.
- All Native sunglasses come with 99.9% polarization efficiency. The sun’s light waves are reflected off every surface travelling on a horizontal plane creating intense glare. Our lenses are injected with a durable polarization film that acts as a glare filter, only transmitting vertical light waves, leaving sharp, crisp, glare-free vision with increased contrast and depth perception.