- Detail Images
Need for speed.
It can be race day or just another training day, and you'll still want to test the limits of your own speed on any downhill you come across, which would make the speed-oriented, aerodynamic Nalini Men's Xblack Body Skinsuit suitable for your everyday workouts on the bicycle. Some would argue that a one-piece skinsuit is a bit too extreme for the everyday, but you appreciate the suit's specially blended, aerodynamically inspired design to encourage a speedy cycling session all the time. Nalini added non-slip bands around each cuff to ensure a formed fit from start to finish, and rear pocket makes this skinsuit more than ready to handle training days with convenient organzation.
- Aggressively form-fitting skin suit for speed-craving cyclists
- Specially blended fabric contours your body for an aerodynamic feel
- Superlight, breathable performance suitable for summer riding
- Anti-slip cuffs assure secure coverage for the utmost stability
- Rear pocket provides storage for training sessions
- Q & A
Initial Impressions are AWESOME
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Nalini has to be one of the most under-appreciated brands out there. I'm not 100% sold on the chamois yet, but other than that, I'm floored! Construction, materials, and fit are all extremely impressive, particularly for the price. I'll update after a few more rides, but for now, this suit gets 5 stars!
A Good Onesie.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
This is a great skinsuit. Fit, material, and construction are fantastic. Comfortable chamois and it has held up well to CX use.