- Detail Images
A warm embrace.
When the mercury drops, we don't recommend heading out for a ride without a warm, thermal jersey to take the chill off of you, and thanks to Nalini's 45 years of fashioning professional cyclists in top level clothing, you won't have to. With focus on warmth, the Nalini Kaus Cycling Jersey for women was born. Stitched from beautifully spun, and exceptionally warm fabrics, the Kaus will be right at home in your winter cycling wardrobe, ready to keep you insulated on cold fall and early winter rides.
The Kaus takes form from Cold Moa Warm fabric that offers high thermal insulation and breathability, thanks to a soft microfleece lining, and smooth face fabric that slices through the wind. Cold Moa Warm is designed to excel in moisture transfer to keep you warm and dry, even when the temperatures plummet. Elastic yarns allow for gentle stretch around your muscles, granting you a comfortable fit that moves with you on the bike.
Unlike other Nalini garments, the Kaus runs with a regular fit. Looser than the race-cut that comes on the majority of their jerseys, the regular cut is a bit more accommodating for a winter base layer when it's needed, and offers a fit directed towards elevated comfort. The Kaus is equipped with three rear pockets, a full length zipper, and anti-slip silicone gripper at the waist to keep things securely in place when you're hammering out your base miles.
- A jersey for adding extra warmth to your winter ride
- Soft microfleece lining insulates and wicks moisture
- Smooth face fabric shields from wind
- Highly breathable materials offer climate control
- Regular fit allows room for layering when temps drop
- Anti-slip silicone gripper secures hem in place
- Store your gels, tube, and packable shell in 3 rear pockets