Quest Alana Stand-Up Paddleboard
Ask any wahine what her favorite quiver set is and she is going to tell you the Quest Alana Stand-Up Paddleboard series by Niash that is made for everything from turtle sighting up the Anahulu River, to catching waves at Three Tables beach, and touring around Waialua Bay. Built around a molded EPS closed-cell core and a glass matrix deck and bottom, this quiver construction offers a durable structural integrity wile remaining at a light, manageable weight. And along with pressurized aluminum molding, this quiver features precise shaping through all three of its profiles.
Beginning with the shortest of the three at 9ft 8in, the all-around wide body board offers excellent stability that is ideal for entry-level and recreational paddlers. A true wide outline that follows through from nose to tail features a quad concave bottom to create a full channel that delivers effortless straight-line gliding that any level of paddler can excel on. While the 10ft 8in model is similar in stature to its shorter sister, this profile focuses on the classic shape of a single-concave nose that flows into a double-concave midsection with V tail that allows the paddlers to easily catch waves. So if you want a versatile board that can hop onto waves when you feel like kicking up the adrenaline, then the classic profile is made for you. Lastly, the touring-specific 12ft model is designed for the traditional wahine following her ancestors along the path of paddleboarding. Shaped with a deep, single-concave tail and wider outline with evenly distributed volume, this model excels in directional and structural stability so you can easily maintain a strong balance through longer tours.
- A female quiver set for a variety of paddle approaches
- Molded EPS closed-cell core provides structural integrity
- Glass matrix deck and bottom creates a strength-to-weight ratio
- Precise and intuitive shaping through pressurized aluminum molding
- EVA deck pad gives you comfortable support during full-day tours
- Single fin insert promotes straight line tracking and maneuvering
- Center ledge handle makes for easy-breezy transportation