With clean, aesthetic lines and a practical design, it's no wonder why Mystery Ranch gave the Slick 23L Backpack the name that they did. Durable 500D Cordura fabric gives this pack's uncluttered design a sense of toughness, while the fixed harness and sternum strap provide a stable, comfortable carry during your daily commute. The spacious interior easily holds your books, cables, layers, lunch, and camera—all of which can be accessed on the fly thanks to an asymmetrical U-shaped opening. Plus, there's even a padded laptop sleeve that safely stashes your computer (up to 15in) for peace of mind on bumpier commutes.
- No-frills daypack for commuting into the city
- Durable fabrics hold up through rough environments
- Spacious main compartment can be accessed via U-zip opening
- Fixed harness enables a stable fit
- Multiple pockets carry laptop, chargers, and water bottles
- Urethane zips bolster protection against weather