- Detail Images
Built for the vertical world.
Pack the Mystery Ranch 20 Backpack with all the gear you need for an afternoon at the crag or a day of multi-pitching and be ready for whatever the mountains throw at you. With a design that caters to climbers and peak-baggers alike, the Pitch 20 pack will be the only pack you need for any single-day foray into the vertical world. The zippered main compartment conveniently carries your climbing shoes and belay jacket during the approach, and it will accept a hydration reservoir when you're hiking to a new summit. A vertical front pocket stashes your headlamp or map when you're exploring a new climbing area and the hike back takes longer than anticipated.
- Designed for cragging, multi-pitching, and peak-bagging
- 20-liter design ideal for day-long missions in the mountains
- Full horseshoe-shaped zipper grants easy access to gear
- Vertical zip front pocket with accessory sleeve
- Hydration compatible (reservoir not included)
- Adjustable waist belt and mesh-lined shoulder straps
- Side compression straps help secure load
- Mystery Ranch specializes in designing hard-wearing packs
- Q & A
Good size for average height folks.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Short pack, roughly 19 inches tall. Dimensions on Backcountry.com show 25 inches. Wouldn't estimate the width or thickness to be 12.5 or 12 either.
The Mystery Ranch website had same dimensions.
Looked to be well constructed and would suit average height people for climbing, mountain biking or hiking use.