Live comfortably above the treeline.
Tough enough to handle the harsh winter conditions you'll face on exposed peaks, the MSR Remote 2 4-Season Tent offers the combination of protection and livability you need to stay comfortable and levelheaded when you're in the alpine for days or weeks at a time. A sturdy central-support frame and nearly unbreakable Easton Syclone poles ensure it can handle heavy snow loads and raging ridgeline winds. Meanwhile, the large floor plan comfortably accommodates two climbers saddled with bulky mountaineering gear, and the spacious vestibule protects all the equipment you need for gear-intensive climbing and skiing missions.
- Expedition-worthy refuge that withstands the harshest winter conditions
- Designed to handle fierce summit winds and heavy snow loads
- Large floor plan accommodates campers in bulky winter gear
- DuraShield-coated fabrics keep moisture out
- Reinforced, reflective guy-out points provide reliable tension
- Color-coded pole clips for easy setup in any conditions
- Spacious vestibule with snow flaps keeps climbing gear dry
- Two internal pockets stow small items like phones, books, and snacks