Movement GO 106 TI Skis
- 170cm, 178cm, 186cm
- [170cm] 131 / 106 / 119mm [178cm] 132 / 106 / 120mm [186cm] 134 / 106 / 122mm
- Turn Radius:
- [170cm] 20.5m [178cm] 21.5m [186cm] 22.5m
- early rise rockered tip, camber underfoot
- Titanal, Vibration Absorber
- P-Tex 4000 (sintered)
- Claimed Weight:
- [170cm] 4lb [178cm] 4lb 3oz [186cm] 4lb 6oz
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 2 year limited
Why We Like The GO 106 TI Skis
We opt for Movement's GO 106 TI Skis when the line is as dreamy as it is dangerous. Steep chutes with rappel stations at the end, navigating high-altitude terrain, and bombing down big mountains covered in powder are all on the agenda for a ski as powerful and stiff as this. It tracks snow remarkably well on the ascent when you're the one setting the skinner through a fresh powder dump, and as for the downhill, well the Ti Power Plates work with vibration-absorbing technology to keep things stiff for you to ride pow at remarkably fast speeds.
- Freeride touring ski specialized for big mountains and softer snow
- 106mm waist gives good float in soft snow and handles firm snow well
- Rockered tip rises early to navigate soft snow easily
- Camber underfoot bounces you in and out of turns
- Poppy poplar wood core with Ti Power Plates for maximum stiffness
- Vibration Absorber Tech keeps chatter to a minimum at high speeds
- Alpine Edges sandwiched underfoot for rigidity and durability
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preferred style of skiing. For example, an expert skier in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||180 - 200cm||180 - 190cm||180 - 190cm||175 - 185cm||175 - 185cm|
|Expert||170 - 180cm||175 - 185cm||170 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||170 - 185cm|
|Intermediate||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 180cm||160 - 175cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.