Up, up, up.
Your legs were a burnin' as you hoofed up the mountain this morning, but now you have to make your way down that steep rocky trail. Luckily, you brought the Mountainsmith Tellurite 7075 OLS Trekking Poles to give you some extra stability during the long descent back to the valley floor. Their adjustable length adapts to the changing slopes you encounter throughout your hike, and the collapsible design stows away easily when you need to free up your hands to snap a few pictures of the scenic vistas you encounter along the way.
- Give your legs a little extra support with these trekking poles
- Durable aluminum construction with collapsible design
- Adjustable length can be adapted to varying terrain
- Comfortable foam and cork grip with adjustable wrist strap
- Carbide tips with rubber boot tips included
- Sold as a pair with snow and hiking interchangeable baskets