- Detail Images
Expand the versatility of your sleeping bag with the Mountainsmith Poly Sleeping Bag Liner. This lightweight and compressible liner adds warmth without tacking on a ton of bulk or weight, or requiring you to buy a different bag, and it extends the life of your sleeping bag by protecting it from sweat and oils.
- Add extra warmth to your bag with this liner
- Polyester fabric is smooth and wicks moisture
- Open access cover for easy entry and exit
- Includes storage sack for convenience
- Q & A
Quality material, great price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this item to add some warmth to a summer sleeping bag. It's great protection for the inside of my bag but I don't know that it added much in the way of temperature support. For the price though it was worth a shot.
For context my summer bag is rated at 35 degrees and I was camping in low 20s.
Two thumbs up
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
For the price you can't beat this sleeping bag liner. Its perfect to take camping or on an European adventure.
Do you know how much "extra warmth" this liner provides? The description is a bit vague and I can't find a specific number listed anywhere online.