It's a jungle in there.
Climbing ropes dangle from the interior car door handles, cams stick out of every crack-looking crevice in your car, and your backpacking stove hangs off the center mirror. It's safe to say your road trip was a success, but your car looks like a jungle. Next time, organize all your outdoors gear in Mountainsmith's Modular Hauler System. With three or four separate cubes, the Modular Hauler System makes organization as easy as that pie you made for the trip, which is currently smeared on the back seat. If it smeared on one of the cube's durable Ballistic fabric, cleaning your pie hole would be a lot easier.
- Modular travel bag with three separate cubes for smart organization
- Durable Ballistic fabric with protective foam padding
- Panel stitching allows flat packing for storage
- Compression strap secures equipment in transit
- Tie-down loop lashes hauler to your car
- Q & A
Dangggg girl, how'd you get so organized
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I know your intimidated by the vast organization of my tiny car. How could I manage to fit my essential wardrobe, bathroom kit, whatever extra girls things into 4 little squares!
Well since you've asked it was actually pretty easy and with the soft sides of the open top dubble bag and the individual squares you can really elimante the need to block out half of my car.
I think anyone that does multiple sports, has a couple kids, loves having extra stuff in their car should own this!