Lookout 60L Backpack
You battle the nine-to-five's mundane monstrosities throughout the weekday, which is why it's crucial to find some much-needed R&R in the woods every weekend. Mountainsmith's Lookout 60L Backpack is up to par when it comes to finding peaceful serenity for a night or two. The middle of Mountainsmith's Lookout collection, this backpack boasts enough padding to keep you comfy as you find the perfect place to get ready for the next weekday war.
- Medium-sized backpack for weekends and extended overnighters
- Padded back panel, shoulder straps, and waist belt for a comfy ride
- Traditional top loader with secondary sleeping bag compartment
- Front zippered pocket, side pockets, and webbing loops for storage
- Side compression straps secure the load for a stable hike
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this to replace a pack for my brother he loves it! Works great for him.
Excellent pack for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We used this on a five-day backpacking trip. Plenty of space to carry lots of gear. The drawstring opening really allowed it to seemingly carry more gear in the main compartment than another pack even larger. Seems to have slightly fewer side pockets and the like but not much an issue for what we were using it for. As a basic and good-quality pack, you can’t go wrong here.
Great pack for its price
This pack worked out great for a weekend snowshoe trip. It has great pockets for everything I needed. The waist pocket fit my huge iPhone plus in it easily. I bought the 80l and itâs weight was comparable to other same size expensive packs. I have not worn this pack thru-hiking. Very comfortable- i adjusted it correctly for my height and body before I left and never felt an ache once over the weekend. My friends with expensive packs were complaining the whole way about their packs. I did not experience rain, so I canât speak to how water proof it is.
First Backpacking Pack
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wasn't sure what to expect when purchasing a pack. I had checked out a few of the well-known brands and this pack offers everything and more! The claimed weight is even less than some of the others I was looking at which makes a world of difference when backpacking. I ordered the 60L pack for weekend trips and let me tell you, the hidden pouches are essential to me.