Just the basics.
You don't need anything fancy to enjoy a summer night out in the woods—just a warm campfire, some good friends, and the Mountainsmith Antero 35 Sleeping Bag. Its relaxed shape and lofty insulation keep you comfortable for your laid-back weekend, and it comes at a price that's practically a steal.
- Basic bag for car camping and backyard sleepovers
- MountainLoft insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Relaxed fit for easy-going comfort
- Full-length draft tube prevents heat from escaping
- Adjustable hood offers cozy comfort
- Contoured footbox offers toes room to wiggle
- Drawstring stuff sack for easy transport
- External loops for hang drying when wet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got for my son, 1st "real" (not box store) bag.
Nice materials, good fit. Haven't taken it down below 50* yet, but he says he was comfortable.
Stuffs pretty small for synthetic bag. Not too bad on weight.
Hi David, can you tell me if this bag fully un-zips into a traditional blanket as well?