MountainFlow makes eco-friendly applicants that help skis and snowboards perform as well as possible. Most of the applicants are environmentally-friendly waxes for speedy snowboarding and skiing,but the Skin Wax is actually for climbing skins when you're backcountry skiing or splitboarding. This water-based, non-toxic liquid reduces snow buildup on the bottoms of skins to keep light and speedy from start to finish. MountainFlow recommends spraying this wax before every skin.
- Eco-friendly skin wax for backcountry skiing and splitboarding
- Water-based and non-toxic liquid reduces snow buildup
- Best applied before every skin
- Made in Denver, Colorado
- Q & A
Havent used this enough to have verdict
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I put one coating on my skins so far and they are moving faster and not getting as much snow on them.. I think? Ill be back after more trial
Pretty, Pretty Good!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I really can't stand when my skins get iced up, so I'm always on the hunt for a good skin wax. As advertised this product provided a really nice glide and I didn't lose much kick when the skin track got gnarly.