All across the equator.
One side of the planet is snowing, the other side is sunny, and the Mountain Khakis Men's Equatorial Stretch Convertible Pant is suitable for either, as well as everything in between. This pant is ruggedly water-resistant and light enough for warmer weather, and you can remove the zippered legs when the weather gets warmer than that. The Equatorial also boasts a phenomenal sun protection rating to shield your skin from harmful sunlight. Its relaxed fit includes articulated knees for free-moving functionality whether you're exploring European ski towns after the resorts close or trekking up to Machu Picchu.
- Convertible pant changes into a short on hot hikes
- DWR treatment enhances water- and abrasion-resistance
- Nylon fabric feels light, breathable, and slightly stretchy
- Relaxed fit for free-moving comfort on the trail
- UPF 40+ rating provides phenomenal sun protection