A travel-ready adventure pant.
A stretchy pair of pants can mean the difference between a great day outside versus a day of constant struggle against the fabric you're wearing. That's why you should pick up a pair of the Mountain Khakis Women's Cruiser II Classic Fit Pant, and say goodbye to the days of restrictive material. Featuring a nylon and spandex blend, the Cruiser II are quick-drying, sweat wicking, and breathable for long days at the crag or on the trail, and the UPF 40+ rated protection will keep your epidermis happy in a world of harsh solar rays just waiting to get a shot at your complexion. Secret stash back zippered pockets keep light essentials safe, and a a DWR coating sheds light precip in case you get caught out in the storm.
- A functional and stretchy pant for hiking, travel and adventure
- Nylon and spandex blend is breathable, sweat wicking, and stretchy
- Quick-drying capacity makes for an ace-in-the-hole travel garment
- UPF 40+ protection keeps your epidermis protected from solar rays
- DWR treatment sheds light puddle splash and precipitation
- Zippered back pockets hold cash, maps and travel documents