- Detail Images
You'll be ready to go from airport to that ridge-line hike with the Mountain Hardwear Men's Zero Grand Vest. Made with Dry.Q Active fabric, this vest combines the water-resistant protection of a hard shell with lightweight stretch fabric for breathability and moisture management. Lightweight Thermal.Q Elite insulation uses stiffer fibers to create a unique 3D grid structure and finer fibers to fill in the gaps and trap heat. With a snap closure and a stretch rib collar, this vest strikes the perfect balance between technical outerwear and casual style.
- An insulated vest for layered warmth in or out of town
- Dry.Q Active fabric and critical seam taping for weather protection
- Thermal.Q Elite insulation mimics the structure and warmth of down
- Mapped in matte finish ripstop for contrast style
- Snap closure and stretch-rip collar
- Regular fit for easy layering