Until now, outdoors companies couldn't figure out how to make a stretchy puffy without down escaping. Mountain Hardwear solved that problem with a groundbreaking, stretch-welded construction that baffles the light and lofty down together in a stretchy, stitchless construction. Since it doesn't have stitches, the Women's Stretchdown DS Hooded Down Jacket offers far better protection—as well as mobile performance—compared to standard puffy jackets. That gives this puffy an advantage for skiers, alpinists, and backpackers, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look good in the city come wintertime.
- Innovative puffy with a stretchy construction for better performance
- Stretch-welded, stitchless baffles enhance mobility and protection
- Lightweight 800-fill down insulation provides comfortable warmth
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down retains lofty warmth in moist environments
- Smart dual-sided hem adjustment keeps brisk breezes out
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift and got great feedback... I love how lightweight the jacket feels and yet how warm it keeps me. It has a stitch free baffle which makes the look of it really unique.
A PUFFY YOU CAN MOVE IN
Finally, stop feeling restricted while you're feeling warm. This jacket has the movement of a fleece and the warmth of a puffy. Its so clutch for any outdoor adventure. The matte colors also make it look different than all of my other friends down jackets. Everyone is jealous.