- Detail Images
Light and low-profile.
Whether you're skiing the resort on a sunny spring day or walking the dog on a chilly winter's day, keep your fingers warm with the Mountain Hardwear Plasmic Outdry Glove. This lightweight glove is waterproof enough to take to the slopes, but still offers the low-profile feel you want when you're in town or on the trail.
Most ski gloves get loaded with water between the outer fabric and the waterproof membrane throughout the day, making them soggy and heavy. OutDry solves that by bonding the membrane directly to the fabric. Not only does this keep the glove light and dry, but it also helps it breathe better and stay flexible. A brushed tricot lining offers a cozy feel and wicks sweat, and the synthetic palm is abrasion-resistant for durability. Mountain Hardwear also added Stimulus tech so you can check your texts without exposing your bare fingers to the cold.
- Lightweight glove for the slopes or the trail
- OutDry membrane keeps rain and snow at bay
- Durable palm is grippy and abrasion resistant
- Brushed tricot lining adds warmth and wicks sweat
- Stimulus tech lets you use touchscreen devices