Monkey Woman/2 Fleece Pullover
Pull the Mountain Hardwear Monkey Woman Pullover over your head and experience pure coziness, even on the chilliest of days. The soft, high-pile fleece offers dependable warmth, yet is lightweight enough to travel with you on early-season summits and long fall days at the crag. When you're moving up the steep trail or traversing to warm up for a redpoint burn on your project, the breathable stretch side panels ensure that you stay comfortable and mobile. When the temperature really drops, stuff your hands in the handwarmer pockets, or use them as a secure place to store your snacks and other adventure essentials.
- A luxuriously cozy pullover for chilly days
- Soft, high-pile fleece is light and packable
- Comfy stretch side panels allow unrestricted movement
- Zippered pockets lend a secure place for essentials
- Regular fit makes layering easy
- Item #MHWZ9D4
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- Polartec High Loft Recycled Monkey Fleece (64% recycled polyester, 33% polyester, 3% elastane)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 18, 2021
- I've put it through the wringer
Great versatile piece. Bought a couple seasons ago. Warm. & Holds up to regular washing.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com