- Detail Images
For powdery pursuits.
Reach for the Mountain Hardwear Marauder Insulated Jacket when you know it's going to be cold and snowy in the mountains. Thanks to its 80g Thermal.Q insulation, the jacket packs a punch when it comes to warmth. The material stays resilient and protects from everything from pine boughs and nuking snow. When you're making your way up the bootpack, you'll find a welcome breeze thanks to flow-through vents located in the back of your upper arm, allowing you to dump excess heat and moisture so you can stay dry and stay when you get going downhill again.
- A ski jacket that knows where the best pow stashes are
- Burly ripstop nylon withstands weather and branches
- Stay warm thanks to lofty Thermal.Q insulation
- Let heat escape when you're toasty with flow-through vents
- Packs down easily into either of its two hand pockets
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I loved this jacket so much I tried to make it work with 2 different colors however they just didn't work with what I was trying to match. That being said, awesome jacket. Light in weight, heavy in warmth. Great, I mean GREAT ventilation. This can straddle the line between backcountry and resort pretty well. I ended up going with another MHW model in black.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Size Bought: Large
Bought this coat for my little brothers birthday, here is what he has to say about it...This coat is one of the best coats I have owned. It is super light weight and extremely warm, so it's not dragging me down. What is also nice about the coat, is that around the waist of the coat once you zip it up it gets tight around it and makes it more comfortable. Then the coat has Recco, for when I wear it either hiking or just in the mountains, it always is sending out a signal. Super nice and comfortable jacket.