High Exposure Gore-Tex C-Knit Jacket
Before starting a deep trip into the backcountry zip up the lightweight High Exposure Gore-Tex C-Knit Jacket from Mountain Hardware. This the lightest 3-layer jacket offered by Mountain Hardwear and despite its weight offers all the bells and whistles you would expect. The Gore-Tex C-Knit membrane keeps you covered from the elements and allows you to breathe, while the mini ripstop outer protects against snags and run-ins with rocks. Meanwhile, the adjustable hood fits over a helmet, two large chest pockets hold your skins or radio, and an adjustable powder skirt keeps blower snow from penetrating your base layers.
- Lightweight shell that was born for backcountry missions
- Stretch ripstop nylon helps you move freely, resists tearing
- C-Knit Gore-Tex is breathable and keeps the weather out
- Helmet-compatible hood can be adjusted to keep squalls out
- Oversized chest pockets hold your skins on the way down
- Internal powder skirt helps fight off blower snow on deep days
- Zippered pocket keeps important items nearby and secure
- Item #MHW01JC
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX C Knit Stretch, [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- Snow Sport (semi-fitted)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered front
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, randonee, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.