Just because the temperatures are starting to drop doesn't mean you have to stay inside. Hit the trails in the Mountain Hardware Hatcher Full-Zip Hoodie when the leaves start to turn yellow for warmth and comfort. The bonded grid fleece backer wicks away excess moisture as you get well underway in the ascents. The low chest pocket placement is Mountain Hardware's nod to the early days, but it also makes anything you put in it easily accessible when you're wearing a sternum strap on a backpacking trip. Two zippered hand pockets hold the rest of your hiking essentials so you have access to anything you need while you make your way through the fall foliage.
- Wool blend fleece to stay warm and comfortable on the trails
- Grid fleece backer wicks moisture away from the body on ascents
- Scuba hood seals out the elements and keeps body heat in for warmth
- Lower chest pocket is easily accessible when wearing sternum strap
- Zippered hand pockets securely store essentials or warm hands